Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fairy Princess Party

We got together with the Richardsons today for a Fairy Princess Party. It was a fun excuse for a party. I think I got into it more than the girls although they had a wonderful time. (Sorry Mom, I now understand how sad you must have been that I never played princess. I know you tried to get me to wear a dress but I was too much of a tomboy. Well, I'm making up for it now.) The morning started with a princess wand craft, followed by dancing, tea, swinging, and lots of creative play.


Craft Time

Finished Wands
Dancing
Steve and the Princesses

Tea Time

Princess that lost a shoe just like CinderellaSwinging Mommy with Princess Victoria
AdorableSo, the Dads weren't too happy about these photos...but they're adorable!
I can't help but smile everytime I see this one.
Such a Princess!

Yes, they did turn into pumpkins (cranky pants) at the strike of 12 noon. They're napping now and hopefully having sweet dreams about happy princesses.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

You've GOT to frame that last picture.....SO precious!!!!

Kat said...

sooooo precious!

Nini said...

This is so precious Beth! Love that you did this. Your princess is just beautiful! Josiah looks pretty good with wings too!

C said...

Those are such cute pictures!! I loved dress up days with my girls!