Siah had hernia repair surgery and he did GREAT. I thought it would be really hard to keep him from eating all day but it wasn't too bad. Thanks for all the prayers. Around 2pm he started begging for a "nack" and dragging around his diaper bag. He wasn't happy when we put him in a hospital bed so he invited me up to cuddle with him. It was cute, he scooted over and patted the bed so I climbed up and snuggled with him while we waited. We warned the Drs. that he'd probably be a handful when waking up and apparently we were right. His nurse said, "I'm not going to lie, he was difficult!" They actually had to give him additional drugs to calm him down when he was waking up. After recovery in the hospital he's been fine. Running around and refusing any pain medicine. He'll have a tiny little scar (just like Daddy's) as a reminder. Yes, we all have matching scars now. Tori from kidney surgery, me from C-sections and the boys from hernias. That's enough scars for one family. No more please!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Siah's Surgery
Posted by Bethany at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
how funny that you all have matching scars! I had no idea he had to have surgery. I'm glad he did well.
Post a Comment